- Modders can now create all-fours / quadrupedal / non-bipedal transformations (like the spider or frog TFs)
- See the getIsBipedal function to do this (and optionally these functions as well for additional/custom flavoring: checkPlayerMobile, tickMovement, getHeightDescription, getPostureDescription)
- Modders can now create transformations with useless hands (like in the cow chapter)
- See the hasUselessHands function to do this
- The Wolf TF / Wolf Collar mod gives an example of both of these, transforming the player into a wolf form that has paws instead of hands
- Dragon Disciples & Dragon Servants now only disappear in the temple (modders can use them in mod maps and they won’t disappear)
- Minimum height via TF potion is lower when in all fours / non-bipedal mode
- Prevent keyboard shortcuts being removed after clicking a button with mouse
- Improved the LUA interpreter to support LUA functions calling into AS3/Game functions that then call back into LUA functions (and so on)
- An age gate is now shown the first time you play
- Game text now recognizes [[EYES DESCRIPTION]]
Also, have you seen Saint’s Potent Dragon Servant and Bolstered Dragon Disciple? If you’re looking for some more Dragon Queen content, definitely try those two mods. Saint was also a little nervous about sharing them, so if you like them, maybe say something nice to them on Discord 🙂
Update – r30.01 is now released that addresses an issue in r30 that prevented loading some save games from r29.
Update – r30.02 is now released which fixes the bug where the Naga Queen doesn’t recognize you in frog form.