BMT Subscribers can now get Discord chat roles, just like Patreon subscribers have been able to. Simply head to the new Discord options page in the researcher intranet to link your Discord account. This should now put both subscription methods at the same level of features (except BMT being instant).
First, check out this cool new logo that Neb and I made:
Also, the next build is coming up soon and will include Anthro Shark TF and an accompanying Shark Tooth Necklace. It’s the very first bit of content for what will eventually be Chapter 7, an aquatic-themed mission that takes place at the city aquarium. Based on previous chapters, you can probably make a good guess as to what happens when you visit the aquarium 😉
Patreon processing has begun and will continue updating automatically over the next few days. New backers should ensure their Patreon accounts are linked on the researcher intranet. Note even if Patreon’s website indicates a charge to you, it can still take a couple days for their website to update the data they display to me. In prior months, most people’s access is usually granted on the second of the month, with others spread out on the other days of the first week of the month.
If you’re planning to unpledge on Patreon, I recommend waiting a few days for the reconciliation process to complete before you unpledge. This is because once you unpledge, the Patreon API no longer sends any data about your purchases.
Thanks for your support!
A new public demo build is now available! This new build includes:
- Tattoos & Piercings system – Get one to force yourself to always be lusty, or prevent your breasts from ever decreasing in size. You could even get one to get rid of those pesky attack options so you have to always submit to your opponents…
- Choose initial acceptance level – There are now three options during character creation to decide your initial acceptance rate and how you treat others. Each option has its own little intro story to go with it, along with an explanation of the acceptance system.
- Better organization of inventory UI.
- More reliable keyboard shortcuts.
- Numerous other small improvements and fixes.
- If you’re a project backer and haven’t played recently, there’s also tons of other new stuff since the last public build, including heavy modding support (you can now mod in your own transformations, clothing, items, maps, etc), Giraffe TF, Wolf TF, Spider Dungeon, and community created content as well! Backers also have exclusive access to additional story chapters and other content, too.
Public build players can download it via the Materials Download page.
- Modders can now create all-fours / quadrupedal / non-bipedal transformations (like the spider or frog TFs)
- See the getIsBipedal function to do this (and optionally these functions as well for additional/custom flavoring: checkPlayerMobile, tickMovement, getHeightDescription, getPostureDescription)
- Modders can now create transformations with useless hands (like in the cow chapter)
- See the hasUselessHands function to do this
- The Wolf TF / Wolf Collar mod gives an example of both of these, transforming the player into a wolf form that has paws instead of hands
- Dragon Disciples & Dragon Servants now only disappear in the temple (modders can use them in mod maps and they won’t disappear)
- Minimum height via TF potion is lower when in all fours / non-bipedal mode
- Prevent keyboard shortcuts being removed after clicking a button with mouse
- Improved the LUA interpreter to support LUA functions calling into AS3/Game functions that then call back into LUA functions (and so on)
- An age gate is now shown the first time you play
- Game text now recognizes [[EYES DESCRIPTION]]
Also, have you seen Saint’s Potent Dragon Servant and Bolstered Dragon Disciple? If you’re looking for some more Dragon Queen content, definitely try those two mods. Saint was also a little nervous about sharing them, so if you like them, maybe say something nice to them on Discord 🙂
Update – r30.01 is now released that addresses an issue in r30 that prevented loading some save games from r29.
Update – r30.02 is now released which fixes the bug where the Naga Queen doesn’t recognize you in frog form.
Update – r30.03 is now released which fixes a load issue that occurred sometimes when a piercing gets destroyed.