r10 materials are now uploaded to the employee portal.
- Shop System added. There are seven shops currently, each with their own selection of goods.
- Some goods are available for purchase immediately. Other goods must be unlocked by finding them in the world first. The shopkeeper will give you a hint on how to unlock the item.
- Shops use a new/different navigation system then inventory does. This seems easier to use, and may replace inventory’s nav system.
- NOTE: Some shop items are unlocked by defeating the enemies in the Dragon Temple. Unfortunately, the enemies in there don’t respawn and there’s currently no way to get back in there after you leave. In future, these items will either be assigned to different enemies, or there will be a way to re-run the dragon temple dungeon again.
- Normal anthro dragon TF added. You unlock the Dragon Gem in the TF shop once you have defeated the Dragon Temple. Transforms you into a normal anthro dragon (doesn’t affect gender or eggs). Unlike the Dragon Queen, normal dragons have a hideable tail and wings, so they can blend in better / escape the Underworld when needed.
- Fixed infinite-death loop where if you were cow TF’ed outside the farm, you’d never be able to reach the farm in time to be milked before dying a milk death. (Cows now respawn in the farm if they have no way to milk themselves)