Valery clutched a package closely as she moved through the ramshackle dirt roads of Haven. Transformed into a mere drakeling, nobody respected the shortstack anymore. Afterall, drakelings weren’t known for their fighting skills. They were mostly known as a species dragons used when they were horny or when they wanted a servant or pet.
She’d be damned if she let some larger dragon claim her as some sexpet. If anything, she was the one who should have a pet! Especially since her finances were being quickly drained by frequent trips to the brothel to satiate her drakeling needs. She wanted someone she could dominate like she used to when she was a human… that meant finding someone even smaller, even hornier than a drakeling.
But… that someone didn’t exist. So Valery set off on changing someone to meet her needs. Fortunately, you stumbled into her right after she had just acquired all those lovely transformative items.
You probably shouldn’t have teased her about her height. And you definitely shouldn’t have stolen that jewelry and tried it on. Thanks to that, she chose to make you into her new pet. Determined to make you even sluttier than she was, Valery gave you the fertile, in-heat body of a female anthro bunny. Further degrading you, she turned you into a succubunny — now you could only feed on cum. Eventually, you just lost count of the number of cursed items she kept tossing onto you. All you knew is that little shortstack kept changing you until she was now the relatively bigger and stronger one. You fell into her control quickly, almost eagerly, and now all you wanted was to serve her and her wonderful cock. Thanks to her changes to make you a helpless, obedient pet, you can’t even fight off enemies in The Underworld anymore… but that’s fine since you’re both enjoying your new lifelong role as Valery’s Fuckpet!
Art by the lovely Ghostbun.
This new DLC content is available exclusively to active subscribers at no additional charge beyond your existing subscription. You can get it in the usual place (researcher intranet). As with the Hydra, it will not be released later to demo or legacy players.
Here is the new content for active backers:
- Succubus TF / Mode – Transform into a succubus:
- Succubi cannot recover HP via rest or food.
- Instead, as a succubus you feed from cum. Receiving cum in any oriface will heal you.
- Similar to overeating food, if you overeat cum when your HP is already full, you will gain weight.
- Erogenous mouth – can gain pleasure from oral sex (ie, certain Valery scenes). When aroused, mouth will even produce pre instead of saliva. Can even become pregnant orally.
- Gain two smooth, pink-red horns — perfect for grabbing.
- Succubi gain a form that’s similar to their existing species. Common characteristics are longer spade-tipped tails and long forked tongue.
- Succubi can be on top of almost any other transformation. So succudragons and succufoxes are all possible!
- Bunny TF – Transform into an anthro bunny. Bunnies are:
- Subject to intense bouts of sexual heat. It will be difficult to get more than a few steps before succumbing to your urges.
- Highly fertile, will almost always end up knocked up with eggs after sex.
- Cute and slightly chubby.
- Eight tits!
- Valery – A new shortstack drakeling NPC who is eager to make you into something even hornier and shortstack-ier than she is.
- 9k words including three sexy sequences where she transforms you more and more into her ideal fuckpet, along with some story background about where she fits into the Underworld and how she came to be there.
- Let me know if you’d like to see more of her! In future, I’d like to add some more scenes with her after you’ve been fully transformed into her ideal form.
- The easiest way to access is to use the Succubunny DLC button in chapter select. Or get yourself up to level 4 and don’t have any other transformative items on you when you speak with her in South Haven.
- New cursed transformation items – All available via the jewelry store in Haven (or Valery will give them to you for free~)
- Bunny Bracelet – Bunny transformation item.
- Pink Female Clit Piercing – Also works on cocks, though they won’t be cocks for long.
- Golden Ankle Cuffs – One makes you short, two makes you very short.
- Naked Arm Bands – Prevents wearing clothes.
- Curse Lock Earring – Prevents Arya from removing curses from you. Be sure you really want this before you put it on, because it’s not coming off.
- Succubus Tongue Piercings – Succubus transformation item.
- Misc tech & bug fixes
- Thanks for all the bug reports! A number have been fixed:
- New piercing slots added.
- Improvement to the DLC access check to autocheck sub status in the background on startup if needed, as opposed to having to do a logout-login for it to recognize upgraded status.
- Game now checks your flash player is at least version 23 before allowing you to play. Old versions of flash player are confirmed to lead to weird bugs like broken navigation in the desert.
11 thoughts on “Shortstack Succubunny TF/TG (r39 Update)”
Well the Valery content is nice and all, but after you become her ideal pet, there’s not much more to that part of the dlc. It’s almost recommended that one go around and experience the other parts of the DLC for themselves before talking with Valery. Plus, because of a lack of interaction between other NPCs and when you fully become Valery’s pet, there’s no way for the player to get fucked like the slut they are. So I really hope at least a temp repeat scene of getting fucked by Valery is added in so there’s more of an incentive to want to experience her in a separate save file. Unlike with Whoredra, where there was a reason to get bad ended, here with the Succubunny, there’s not. There’s not at all.
I’d like to add some post-TF Valery scenes if people want them :3
And also in general, it might be a good idea to make some of the whoredra NPCs also work with non-whoredra players or otherwise add general purpose NPCs so there’s more stuff to do outside chapters.
May have been mentioned, but you cannot get back into Valery’s den.
Ah, when does this happen?
why is this game not free??
Paying for further access helps fund development, still gotta eat and pay rent somehow
Thanks, this is exactly right 🙂
Well, hold up. Let’s consider the standards set by other similar games as they went through their development.
To name a few high quality text based porn games right off the top of my head which don’t demand you subscribe upfront: Trials in Tainted Space, Lilith’s Throne, Flexible Survival, (even has multiplayer) Trap Quest, and I’m sure there’s more. They all have TF content, even.
Flexible Survival in particular allows user contributions similar to this game, but does not barricade any of them behind a payment wall, so if I wanted to I do not have to pay for the privilege of creating content for them. Speaking of which, I remember the paid mod fiasco back in broader gaming culture a while ago.
So, the games I listed all follow a business model based off reserving current content for paid builds, while staggering updates out to the older versions in order to gradually catch them up to the paid build in overall content, and each game has been very successful as a result because that helps to retain attention on the game when people lapse out of their means or willingness to pay for it. They don’t just abandon it.
To be blunt, I think you’re handicapping the growth of your game like this, and no I’m not saying that because you may believe I just want free stuff or something. I already saw this game ages ago, and wrote it off at the time back when I played the demo, but I thought to check back in out of simple curiosity due to the quarantines to see if anything had changed over time. Turns out, no. Just a bunch of stuff added to the private builds that may or may not be good, if I take a gamble.
The only thing I’m trying to do here is offer some constructive criticism with good examples. If others have found a better way to do things, maybe consider their approach, because you will still have the loyal following you have already built, and maybe you might be able to bring in new people on top of that who were unwilling to pay before by throwing them a bone or two. The demo is ancient, and that puts me off from the idea of paying because whatever content it features can’t be representative of the private builds evolution anymore. I don’t want to gamble on the mere idea it could be good. There has to be a happier medium somehow, because it looks to have potential.
This game really only had one defining advantage that I saw: Some specific fetishes, and the relative depth to which it was willing to explore the individual transformations through character interaction. But, that’s about it. Everything else is either at parity or worse than those other games I mentioned, and none of them charge an ongoing subscription for simply accessing the game.
That’s something MMORPGs do, which are much larger games in scale and scope. These are the alternatives out there, and that’s what you’re competing against, whether you acknowledge that competition or not. Worth thinking about.
I don’t think any of those games are competitors, they’re just too different. The biggest aren’t even TF games, they just happen to kinda have TF elements. Meanwhile, Underworld focuses on a niche within a niche within a niche. No matter how good or full of content the demo is, it will only appeal to a smaller set of people.
What works for certain other games, would not work for us due to the more niche focus. Even worse, constantly losing content out of the full version would diminish its value relative to the free demo, leading to losing some existing subscribers and thus meaning I’d be able to spend less time working on the game. (A number of years ago when the full version only had two chapters, some people complained there wasn’t enough content for the money compared to the demo. I’ve worked hard to make the full version packed with lots of content, so I don’t want to go backwards and shoot myself in the foot here.)
So I’m more concerned about making the experience for backers as high quality and value-packed as possible, rather than try to appeal to people who didn’t like the demo in the first place or people who hate subscribing to indie games.
Re: Evolution – I think it is fair to say the game has evolved since the demo, but in my mind it’s just better & deeper. So if you like the demo, ideally you’d really like the full game. But if you didn’t like the demo, I don’t think more free stuff is going to make you like the game more.
Is there a case for eventually releasing some other small piece of content once so people can how much better the game is these days? Maybe. But certainly not for giving away large chunks of ongoing content, in my mind.
Re: MMO’s – the big ongoing cost for MMORPGs aren’t server bills, it’s the dev time to making ongoing updates for them. That’s what you’re really paying for on a MMORPG, and that’s what you’re paying for here, too. People’s time is almost always the most expensive component for building any software product.
TLDR: I’d rather spend my time making the game as good as possible for the people who actually want to support development, rather than spend my time chasing after people who don’t care that much about the game.
Are there any plans to add more content (ie. more sex scenes, interactions, stuff to do)? I really love this scenario a lot! But wish there was more to do.. after you become Valerys ideal fuckpet there’s nothing else to do and you can’t interact or have sex with any of the other NPCs
I’m glad to hear you enjoyed this content!
Replying to you now in your comment on the other blog post since that post is a bit newer 🙂