r47 – Procedural Dragon Temple

Return to the Dragon Temple and become an egg-laying Dragon Queen once again!

The temple has opened for new recruits, and they’ll take any human who wanders in.  Their transformation ritual/orgy will have you transforming back into an anthro Dragon Queen.  You’ll be dumped in the middle of a procedural, randomly generated dungeon. And if you don’t escape before laying eggs and being collared, you’ll be stuck as the new Dragon Queen permanently.

New Dom:  Valeska

In this update, you’ll meet a new character, Valeska.  This shemale anthro dragoness has been ordained as the temple’s high priestess by virtue of being the temple’s most virile biped.  This comes from the fact she’s a broodstud hybrid and has the equipment to match.  That semi-feral 18″ dragon cock and powerful haunches can keep filling a Dragon Queen for hours, yielding so many eggs you won’t even be able to walk for some time afterwards.  Not all the temple denizens are thrilled with a near-broodstud in such a revered position (there still being a lot of biped/quadruped social class dynamics, even amongst the changed population), but Valeska is just within the requirements to pass as a biped.  In any case, it’s difficult to argue with the results after seeing the size of your egg-filled belly and watching the egg laying counter in the breeding chamber increase with your every clutch.

Dragon Queen Pregnancy – Extra Large Belly Sizes Unlocked

Both Dragon Servant and High Priestess Valeska can now knock the Dragon Queen pregnancy up to higher levels (beyond 100lb belly).

Doing so will reduce player mobility and debuff attacks, and eventually reach a point where the player will be immobilized entirely. This also means Dragon Queen pregnancy is no longer rigidly tied to laying eggs at exactly 100lbs, though this is only really noticeable for your first clutch or you’re carrying more than 100lbs of eggs.

So as to avoid overwhelming new players, extra large bellies only get triggered in the extended play content (not during Chapter 3).  Also, this feature is only implemented for Dragon Queen pregnancy.  The other pregnancy types are still tied to 100lbs — though this might be added in future.

New & Updated Scenes

This update brings around 6k completely new words, mostly focused in Valeska’s two long scenes.  The transformation ritual/orgy scene includes some small randomized variation — keep an eye out for what the other recruit changes to, as the initiate to your left has three different outcomes described.

In addition, the old scenes with the Dragon Disciple and Dragon Servant have been improved to support the player in varying states, such as different levels of acceptance and different species.  Temple denizens will try to capture humans, regular anthro dragons they tolerate unless attacked, and Queens they try to breed.

Also, there’s a Drakeling scene outside the temple to hint at the content inside.

How to Play

To initiate it:  Just revisit the Dragon Temple after finishing Chapter 4.  One way to do that is to chapter skip to Chapter 6, then walk over to the Dragon Temple, and lose a fight there.

Alternatively, and perhaps more fun from a gameplay perspective, you can initiate the new content through the procedural missions system.  Chapter skip to Chapter 6, go one room north to speak with Malory and initiate a side mission.  Here you can customize the dungeon and make it larger/smaller, etc (make sure you choose ‘Temple’ as the location).  This can also put a level limit piercing on you to make the challenge a bit more balanced so you don’t have to intentionally lose a fight.  Then walk over to the dragon temple and it’ll use the settings you configured.  See at what dungeon size/settings you can manage to get in and out with the intel, and at which dungeon size/settings you get stuck as a Dragon Queen forever~

Temple Tips & Notes

  • If you’re captured as a human, the result of the transformation ritual is slightly randomized.  There’s currently a 90% chance of ending up as a Dragon Queen and a 10% chance of ending up as a regular dragon.  If you already have transformed a bit, then it’ll use that — so you could take one step of regular dragon transformation via the debug rooms, get captured, and then that’d force a regular dragon TF during the transformation scene.  (Though not written yet, I left it open so that potentially in a future update, you could end up as a drakeling or busty quadrupedal broodwhore.)
  • You can wander into the reopened dungeon as any species — for instance, as a fox.  They won’t be able to transform you and do Dragon Queen things to you, but you can still fight through the dungeon if you like.
  • If you want to really lose, you can level limit yourself to level 1 instead of level 2 via a tattoo.  The side mission system has been improved to recognize tattoos of harder difficulty.
  • Note – Revisiting Nixie isn’t possible due to Reasons, though she is referenced in the new content.  Mostly you should expect to be interacting with the guards, servants, and Valeska in this update — they will be happy to keep you company 😉

Level Limit Tattoos

The tattoo parlor now lets you choose ‘Easy’ tattoos of varying rank — so if you want to cap your level at a specific threshold, that is now possible.

Modders:  Random Text Variable

Text Variables now supports a RANDOM variable, which allows you to select a block of text randomly.

Misc & Bug fixes

  • Dragon Servant now has 9hp instead of 3hp, making it so they don’t instant-lose when fighting you pre-TF.
  • There’s a new ‘beacon’ system that makes it easier for code to find particular rooms dynamically.  It’s not yet exposed to the modding system, though.
  • Fixed:  Chapter Select – Ch 5 doesn’t complete Ch 4 content (#114)
  • Fixed:  Monster Machine crash (#118)

Leave a Reply